Spotlight: Bells

From Ed and Roub: Another childhood memory honoring the memory of Barry:


and from Peggy - The Grandest Bell


THIS FRIDAY:  May 2: Construction - Show us the architecture of your town. Maybe even a comparison from the old to the new. Or, give us the before and after. (Ginger) 

Spotlighs by Peggy.



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. Thanks Ginger! It was good to revisit the days of ringing bells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church in Peggy's video is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful church, and those bells ringing are music!!!
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow I will come around and visit as many blogs as I can Ginger. Thank you for highlighting this and for remembering the special person Barry was. I am working with the Green Party in Canada now as Barry and I did for many years before he contracted cancer. I want to continue his work with them because I think the best way to help cancer is to clean up the environment. Governments today are making this a daunting task but I am persevering with all I can do to help to make our world a cleaner and healthier place. I have two political meetings, one tonight in Toronto and one tomorrow in Guelph, but I will make an effort to visit remembered friends here. Thank you again Ginger, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: