Landscapes in Black and White

This week we try our hand at making 
landscapes pop in black and white.  
I tried below...but didn't get exactly what I was looking for. 

Elverson, PA

Our weekly spotlighter is Pauline
Our next weekly theme is Your Choice



FTMSO is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images.  We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. It seems so flat compared to where I live next to the rockies. I would love to visit PA someday. I have roots from Chester County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you were looking for, Rebecca, but that looks like a wonderful shot to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: